Brief Type: Natural Diamond Cut: Round Brilliant Carat: from 1.8 ct to 2.65 ct Color Range: Near Colorless (G-H-I-J) Clarity: SI1-SI2 Message: Minimum S1 Eye clean, the bigger the better. Up to J color. Super ideal cut. Will be in a solitaire 14mm setting probably with platinum four prong. Probably not below 1.75 carats. Okay with fluorescence if diamond shows well. $14k - $21k pretax range for mined diamond prior to setting cost. Not interested in lab diamonds. Thank you.
|[with affiliate link]|
1.817 ct K VS1 Brian Gavin Blue
1.931 ct J SI1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Diamond
2.19 Carat round diamond
J Color | VS2 Clarity
Additional options to consider:
This service is provided for free. Please be so kind as to let me know which one you choose (even if your final selection isn’t listed above). Thank you so much!
I recommend a stone by combining a number of assessment factors including:
- the stone’s proportions and angles
- how confident I am that the recipient will absolutely love love love the diamond;
- excellent light return
- optical precision
- good, clear, high quality diamond material
- the value I believe it represents;
- must be deemed eye-clean by me;
- how well it fits the brief.
Thomas J Stevens GIA DG CSG