Brief Type: Lab Created Cut: Radiant Carat: from 2 ct to 2.5 ct Color Range: Colorless (D-E-F) Clarity: VVS1-VVS2 Message: Looking for a very good or excellent cut non-square radiant. 2-2.5 carats, prefer d color but would consider e. $3,000 budget for a lab stone.
|image||carat||color||clarity||grading report number||price||setting||vendor|
|[with affiliate link]|
2.02 carat lab created radiant diamond
2.15 Carat Radiant Lab Diamond
2.05 Carat Radiant Lab Diamond
This service is provided for free. Please be so kind as to use the affiliate link above as the last link you click at the time of purchase so the merchant recognizes my involvement. Thank you so much!
I recommend a stone by combining a number of assessment factors including:
- the stone’s proportions and angles
- how confident I am that the recipient will absolutely love love love the diamond;
- calculated level of light return
- optical precision
- good quality diamond material
- the value I believe it represents;
- must be deemed eye-clean by me;
- how well it fits the brief.
Free Concierge Service provided by
Thomas J Stevens GIA DG CSG