Brief Type: Lab Created Cut: Round Brilliant Carat:1.5 ct Color Range: Colorless (D-E-F) Clarity: VS1-VS2
1.50 ct D VS2 Round
Lab Created Diamond
|AU $7,040 |
1.50 Carat Lab-Created
D Color VS2 Clarity
(having it set
will add 5% customs
duty to the
- https://novitadiamonds.com/engagement-ring/create/diamond?current-screen=screen_diamond_detail&diamond-selection=146448 (the style of video does not show off the diamond’s beauty, but it is an excellent choice. my calculations show it will have better performance than the Novita Diamonds diamond in the table above)
- https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/1.50-carat-d-color-vs1-clarity-ideal-cut-sku-12696922?a_aid=mytop10&a_cid=d3e4c427&chan=code188 (better clarity, though I can guarantee the James Allen diamond in the table above is 100% eye-clean)
This service is provided for free. Please be so kind as to use the links on this page at the time of purchase.
The above diamonds have proportions and angles which are required for AGS’ excellent/ideal cut grade. The American Gem Society (AGS) has developed a diamond grading system which is based on light performance. This is by far the most effective way of determining the cut quality of a diamond as the system takes into account the very advanced research conducted by both AGS and its sister organization GIA. See The Fascinating Science of Diamond Fire.
The Selection Process
I assess diamonds for a number of factors. To be included in my recommendations a diamond must have:
- The required angles according to potentially qualify for AGS’ ideal cut grade;
- good contrast
- optical precision
- high quality diamond material;
- good value;
- no visible inclusions (eye-clean);
I only include a diamond I am confident the recipient will absolutely love.
Thanks for using my free diamond concierge service.
Thomas J Stevens GIA DG CSG