Brief Type: Lab Created Cut: Princess Carat: from 2.5 ct to 3 ct Color Range: Colorless (D-E-F) Clarity: VS1-VS2 Message: looking to get a Lab stone. princess cut between 2.5 to 3 carat, and looking to spend around 5k for the diamond. Looking for G-VS1 or better quality. with best cut possible. I have found some on ritani that looked promising, but in some cases end with analysis paralysis, so would appreciate any suggestions.
|with affiliate link
2.71 Carat Lab-Created
princess cut diamond
F Color | VS1 Clarity
This service is provided for free. Please be so kind as to use the links on this page at the time of purchase.
I recommend a stone by combining a number of assessment factors including:
- the stone’s proportions and angles
- how confident I am that the recipient will absolutely love love love the diamond;
- excellent light return
- optical precision
- good quality diamond material
- the value I believe it represents;
- must be deemed eye-clean by me;
- how well it fits the brief.
Thomas J Stevens GIA DG CSG